Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Pure Services
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pure Service’s website and services.
By accessing this website or service we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Do not continue to use Pure Service’s website or services if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Any payment due that is not received by the due date will result in your account being suspended until payment or an other payment arrangement has been organised. Any service not paid 21 days after being suspended will be deleted along with any data associated with the account. Domains names that have been let expire may not be recoverable or a fee may apply for recovery.
Unless otherwise stated, Pure Services and/or it’s licensor’s own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Pure Services. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://pureservices.com.au/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://pureservices.com.au/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://pureservices.com.au/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://pureservices.com.au/
Redistribute content from Pure Services (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,
material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Pure Services does not screen, edit, publish
or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or
opinions of Pure Services, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Pure Services shall
not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused
and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
- Pure Services reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers
in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Pure Services a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organisations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
- These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long
as the link (a) is not in any way misleading (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services and (c) fits within the context of the linking
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link) (b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as
the link (a) is not in any way misleading (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us via email here contact us.
Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Pure Services’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy, nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.